From:
John Sankey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 20:12:05 -0400
Joseph wrote:
"This skips over the question of the fortepiano, whose prominent
presence at the court is well documented ... Seems to me that there
are clues in his music that would seem to suggest this."

I agree (and so did Kirkpatrick). In aiming at the multi-manual
proponents, I should have noted that the fortepianos at the Spanish
court were all single manual too!

--
Binary attachments are stripped from incoming mail to this address
for virus and mailbomb protection. Reply in plain text only.