From:
Marina Werbeloff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Apr 2001 14:13:28 -0400
Those of us who are exhibiting at bemf and are planning demo recitals:
shouldn't we try and coordinate them, so we don't all end up having them at
the same time?

Of course, we already have all sorts of limitations, not to mention the
musician's availability for certain dates/times.  But wouldn't it make sense
to at least make an effort?   Or is it the naive, wide-eyed,
over-enthusiastic newcomer in me talking and such undertaking is totally
unrealistic?

Marina Werbeloff