From:
Nicholas Bunning <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2001 17:11:14 -0400
Wow, Peter you're a genius. The Barton would make a super all purpose
'simple' English instrument.  Its very pretty, and has a lot of Italian
Characteristics. Malcolms copy is very pretty too!  What a lovely sounding
program.  I wish I could be there, but I'm an Englishman stuck on the wrong
side of the Atlantic.
Nick