From:
"Darrell L. Coons" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Darrell L. Coons
Date:
Sat, 6 Sep 1997 18:55:05 -0400
>I only regret that we didn't get to hear much of them, except for a
snippet
>from Rhosymedre and part of the Pachelbel Canon.

And the first two chords of the C Minor at the end.

>Compare the complete play list, pre/post-ludes and hymns, with the Royal
>Wedding in 1981. The music is very consistent.

Would someone please post (or send via private email) the service music list
from the Royal Wedding? Here in the States we didn't get to hear much until
the wedding started, and there was no PIPORG-L back then, unfortunately.
:-)

Thanks,
Darrell Coons
St. John's Lutheran Church