From:
Jeannette Juhala <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 29 Jun 1997 00:27:46 -0400
Just a note to all of you with a thank you to those who responded a couple of
months ago to my request for wedding suggestions.  I had indicated that I was
playing for my first wedding - and that was TONIGHT!  I am happy to say that
I got through it quite well with no major goofs (except that my postlude was
not near long enough and I ended up repeating and repeating and repeating -
learn by doing, right?)

My only gaff was going up to the pastor as I was leaving (this was not my
home church) and thanking him for allowing me to play his organ.  Jeez . . .

Thanks again.

JJ