From:
Brian Styles <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brian Styles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Sep 1997 18:45:44 BST
I am sure we are all indebted to Mr George Chubb for his ever so
incisive analysis of Elton John's musical technique as for his
astoundingly witty pun about the "TEDIUM".

I have only two comments to make:

1) As no stranger to cynicism, I was, nonetheless, moved to tears
   by this "5 minutes or so". Mr Chubb has my sympathies for being
   so stoical.

2) I do not recollect Mr Chubb's name as a frequent contributor to
   this forum; indeed, his previous contribution might well be a
   very long time ago. I trust I am not alone in wishing that the
   next one will be considerably longer in coming.

-Brian Styles