From:
"A.C. Noordegraaf" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 6 Sep 1997 14:24:15 +0200
Dear fellow members,

Just seen today's commemorable events from London - how impressive it
was!
Particularly enjoyed the service at Westminster Abbey: the strong speech
by Diana's brother and .... the beautiful song as sung by Elton John
which came straight from his heart!
I recorded the whole sequence of events and will cherish this tape plus
my printed copy of the funeral service.
May our good God watch over Diana, Princess of Wales and let her rest in
peace.
I for one will remember her long after this tragic week.

Bert Noordegraaf
Den Hoorn, The Netherlands

PS The only recording of the organ of Westminster Abbey I have is a
rather old LP (Simon Preston plays the organ with a.o. Reubke's Sonata
on the 94th Psalm) - does anyone of the list know whether this
particular recording has been remastered and reissued on CD?