Date:
Sun, 5 Jan 1997 06:17:23 -0500
Greetings from sunny California-

I had a chest get soaked in one of my contract organs.  The wood flutes on
the chest became a mass of separate parts and everything on the chest came
unglued.  My question to the list is over a strange maroon pneumatic cloth
with an artificial plastic fabric weave embedded in it.  I know the glue
holding this stuff on is PVE but I cannot identify the pneumatic cloth which
never let go and is perfectly fine even on the pneumatics that came unglued
in the chest.  One side is dullish and the other is a bit more shiny.  Having
always been a perveyor of leather and hot glue to the exclusion of all else,
this stuff amazes me.

Does anyone have any ideas of what it is?  It would work great on an EP
hydrolus!

Thanks-  Al Sefl