Date:
Mon, 1 Sep 1997 19:31:31 -0400
Musical assistance requested ( readings and other ideas most
welcome)  for Eve of the Epiphany - concert (not a service) in a church
for a startup AGO chapter...

Music is to be no later than baroque even earlier. We have some vocal
selections by Praetorius as well as chant we will use.

Perhaps like a lessons and carols event (emphasis on Epiphany)
with organ and vocal music (few hymns for all to sing). I can't find a
service already put together to use as a guide for inpiration.
We will use some music with Mary texts.
Likewise Wie schoen (several Buxtehude and Walther versions)
should work but what else....
I could do a whole evening of just that one work.. but should not.

Instrument: 2 manual Flentrop from 1986 or 87.

Thanks... if you get too liturgical please respond off line as the that
could be considered off topic.

Karen