From:
Timothy Tikker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Oct 1994 09:25:01 -0700
On Fri, 21 Oct 1994, Will Wu wrote:

>     _Quoting Tim Tikker:____________________________________________
>    |                                                                |
>    | In case you didn't already  know, there's a free CD  available |
>    | of the  Fisk opus  101 at  Caruth Hall  of Southern  Methodist |
>    | University's School of Music.  ... played by Wolfgang  Ruebsam |
>    | (live from recital at Convention)...                           |
>    |________________________________________________________________|
>
>     No, I didn't know.  Thanks for the tip.  I take it this is  Wolfgang
> "Agogic" Ruebsam, and  that this is  the performance that  generated the
> Agogic thread a couple months ago.   Oh goody.  At last I'll be  able to
> hear for myself what all the hullabaloo was about.  :-)

That's one of the main reasons I posted it!  Also, I wanted people to
hear the organ and hear what their comments were.

I was at the concert.  I didn't like the playing at all!  However, as
you'll hear from the THUNDEROUS applause included at length at the end of
the last cut, mine is only one opinion...

I thought the organ was good, though the acoustic unkind to it.