From:
Maimone Patricia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jul 1996 22:44:01 -0400
Greetings to one and all from the following list members who met under the Big
Clock at the Marriott Marquis, NYC, at the designated hour of 5:30 PM, 8 July
96. No one had a laptop available..

  Malcolm Wechsler
  David (Dudel) Krohne
  Jonathan Hall, with sister Jen
  Darryl Miller, with _no_ sister
  Kenneth Sybesma
  Philip M. Riddick
  Genie Sherer
  Herb Huestis
  Ken and Chris Potter
  Arnold Sten
  George Mathison
  Steve Lawson
  David Drury
  Dan Miller
  Monty Bennett
  David Dahl
  Karen Hite Jacob
  Patricia Maimone
  Karl E. Moyer
  Rich Powers
  Andy Koebler

  I solemnly swore that I would resubmit this post at a later date
so that the aforementioned list members could receive it in their e-mailboxes
after they have returned from AGO NYC 96.  (..begging Dave and Ben's pardon in
advance as well as the indulgence of all present mail receivers...)

  Several list members proposed a toast to Carlo Curley in absentia..

  My instructions were to copy down the toasts verbatim..

   1. "Here's to Carlo Curley in all of his glory."
   2. "To the Queen"
   3. "To all the queens in England"
   4. "Pumpernickel and rye"

  The toasting did occur after certain members had imbibed some libations..

  Your scribe (back on duty at West Point)

  Pat Maimone

Patricia Maimone