From:
Guido Krawinkel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Guido Krawinkel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Sep 1997 15:50:02 -0400
Sharon Hettinger wrote:
> I will be traveling to Rodoffzell, Germany in mid-September.  Rodoffzell
> is located on Lake Constance in Southern Germany, 2 hours south of
> Frankfort and 2 hours north of Zurich, Switzerland.  If anyone has
> suggestions of organs or churches that shouldn't be missed, please let me
> know.
>
> Thanks for your input...I'm checking this out for a friend.
>
> --Sharon Hettinger

I can recommend two organs by Gerald Woehl in Friedrichshafen. Both are in
french-romantic style and surely worth to be visited!

St. Petrus Canisius and St. Nikolaus (both with some 50 stops)

You can contact:

Thiemo Janssen
Marienstr. 8
D-88045 Friedrichshafen
Tel./ Fax: (Germany) (0)7541 / 24547

I *don't* know him, so please don't refer to me!

If you are coming to Bonnn or Cologne i coult help you more, i'm living in Bad
Honnef (near Bonn) and have quiet good contacts.

Guido Krawinkel