From:
Bob Conway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Oct 1994 21:30:56 EDT
Allen Miller suggested a video taped sermon:

Blimey!  We used to kid our Rector that he only worked one day a week,
would you take that away from him as well?  I am quite sure that he
would have appreciated it.

Of course, we didn't over do it ourselves, Friday evening Choir
Practice, followed by a social pint, Sunday morning Matins, followed by a
roast dinner. Sunday Evensong, another social pint.  None of the North
American Bible Belt Fervour in England!

 Bob Conway,
 CFRC-FM,  Queen's Radio,
 Queen's University, Kingston, Ontario, CANADA.