From:
John Seboldt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Oct 1994 18:05:36 -0700
On 10-13-94  [log in to unmask] wrote to  PIPORG-L%ALBNYVM1.BITNET@:

 > I learned today that AOL had an internet mail problem between mid-Sept
 > and Oct 5 which resulted in mail being sent FROM AOL being
 > occasionally lost or late in delivery.  They *claim* the problem has
 > been fixed, but I notice that the AOL mail system is acting really
 > weird today, too.  Never a dull moment.  :)
 >
 > Sue

That just shores up the case for using a real Internet service provider.  They
actually KNOW if something happened that lost your mail, and TELL you.  A
service like AOL is just too big.

: John Seboldt  [log in to unmask] /   I am Bach of Borg...
: Amateur radio K0JD...             /     your style will be
: Church of the Annunciation,      /         assimilated.
: Minneapolis                     /

 -> Alice4Mac 2.3 E QWK Eval:05Mar94