From:
Paul Jacyk <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 4 Sep 1997 23:56:49 -0400
Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has a list or some ideas on identifying marks or
characteristics of theatre organ pipes and other parts. For example wooden
Wurlitzer pipes have the note labels stamped on the underside of the pipe (?)
or Moller's tibias have black painted stoppers (?).

I have never seen such a list printed and thought it would be useful for
identifying pipes in pictures and real life for those of us newcomers not
nearly well enough travelled through pipe chambers.

Thanks,

Paul Jacyk