Date:
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 07:58:48 -0600
Dear Lists,

I received this information last week through the CATOE website. Even
though it is not theatre organ related I contacted the owner to find out
more information. He contacted me again to say he has to have both organs
out of his house within the next two weeks.
Organs are located in a residence in a Chicago suburb. Due to the short
time I am posting this to several lists to get  as wide a possible
dissemination of the information, in the hope that someone might want to
preserve this for its historical value, or obtain it as a practice
instrument. If you receive this several time, I apologize. I have not seen
the instruments but have uploaded the pictures he sent me. They can be
found at:
http://opus1100.home.mindspring.com/jardine.html