From:
Andrew Lane <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Andrew Lane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Jan 1997 21:21:58 +1000
Dear List,

Someone, I forget who, was asking about the identity of the Australian
organ seen in "Shine" recently.

I have been informed by a Sydney contact that the organ is the new 1990
Walker organ in the Town Hall of the city of Adelaide in South Australia. I
haven't seen the film yet, so I trust the info. I've been given.

This organ has been recorded recently. The recordings are being marketed in
the USA (through the OHS, I think). Keep an eye open for details.

Andrew Lane    --   [log in to unmask]

"For in this world, certein, ther no wight is
 That he ne dooth or seith somtyme amys."