From:
Domenico Statuto <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Feb 2017 23:33:11 +0100
Thank you very much, Peter.

I had never heard of silver strings before, however please rest assured I don't like cutting the corners (which of course tells nothing about the final quality of the 4-5 harpsichords I made), so if an overwound string is needed an overwound string will be installed. I'll find somebody who can do overwound strings or I'll try and learn how to make them.

Your notes on the fL and on the wide tangents in Hubert are of the utmost interest, I'll come back often to your and Chris's and George's and the others's posting while making.

(this list is full of great professionals and helping guys, I think I am a member since 20 ago, it was 1996 or maybe 1997...)

Domenico