From:
Ellsworth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jul 2003 09:08:56 -0500
Dear List:
        I have come by a set of five prints of instrument plans by Jerome
Prager and would like to sell them.  They are very handsome sepia line drawings
of plans of his copies of instruments, on an ivory background, matching 1/2"
brown wood frames, 13" by 19".  Each has "Jerome Prager, Los Angeles" in small
antique script, as well as the description of the instruments, as follows:
        Vertical format: "Flemish Harpsichord after Johannes Ruckers, Antwerp,
1688"; "French Harpsichord after Pascal Taskin, Paris, 1790"; "Italian
Harpsichord after Carlo Grimaldi, Messina, 1697";  Horizontal format: "English
Bentside Spinet after Thomas Hitchcock, London 1710"; "Italian Virgiinal after
Joannes De Perticis, Florence 1684".
        I have not much idea what these are worth.  If anybody wants to
inquuire further, write me, Margaret Hood  [log in to unmask] for further
discussion.
        Best, Margaret