From:
Grant Colburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Feb 2008 18:15:50 -0600
Here's the official scoop on where you can get an easy harpsichord friendly
version of the Mission Impossible theme. Its in the Alfred series lesson
books, level 4, called "Top Hits, Broadway, Television, Movies."

Its the main tune (I think in Am?) all within range of harpsichord except
the final ending which asks for a low Eb which is easily corrected....

Beyond fitting the range I have no idea what would qualify an arrangement as
being for harpsichord.....

Grant