From:
Michael Zapf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Feb 2008 03:17:25 -0500
Stimulated by Robert Hill's lecture, I dived into my dusted and entropic
archives, where I store the music that I don't play. And I found the
Peters/Griepenkerl edition of the Chromatic Fantasia BWV 903, with the
ossias that Griepenkerl was told by Forkel. They are full with added notes,
changing beat, and articulation suggestions. For anybody who is interested,
I have put them into the files area of the clavichord yahoogroup. As the
group is restricted, anybody wanting those 6 pages just e-mail me at
Michael