Date:
Tue, 5 Feb 2008 16:14:42 +0100
Jack Peters wrote:
> Thomas, I happen to have the three stave organ sheet from 1956 published
> by Bruin NYC in my hand. My suggestion is to focus on using two
> harpsichords: One player doing the osstinato bass in two hands and the
> other rythmic counterpoint melody with two hands. I can't think of the
> players I'd recruit but I have the two harpsichords and the chart.

That sounds fantastic! I must admit there's a manpower/geography issue.
I may end up asking a friend who plays the keyboard to do a fake,
simplified version with a synthetic harpsichord sound. I'm sure people
on this list hate the idea but I gotta make do with my limited
resources. If I get very rich one day I'll commission a musician who's
willing to record the weirdest pieces on harpsichord :).

Thanks a lot for your information anyways, Jack!

Thomas