From:
Grant Colburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 2006 16:40:09 -0500
Hi John,

I did a little searching on library interloan sites and at the Library of Congress. I know some music by de Maque is available in organ books put out by Faber and Faber, Soler and Martini definitely are, Rossi I couldn't find keyboard music for but did find others.

Ferdinando de Medici as a composer I could find nothing for and had never heard of him before your post. If you like late renaissance/early baroque Italian keyboard music though I'd also recommend the music of Ascanio Mayone. I've greatly enjoyed this CD:

http://www.amazon.com/Ascanio-Maione-diversi-Capricci-sonare/dp/B0002IQN10/sr=1-3/qid=1157664899/ref=sr_1_3/103-8171585-5687850?ie=UTF8&s=music

Ascanio Maione: Primo libro di diversi Capricci per sonare (Napoli 1603) on the Tactus label.

And if I remember right he was a student of de Macque.  Beyond that, good luck!

Grant