From:
Thomas Dent <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 May 2007 19:02:04 +0200
She certainly can twiddle her arms!! And if I found arm-twiddling the
slightest bit attractive...

I've no idea what the lutenist(s) think they are doing - most of the
time just random plucking around, with zero relation to the superb
gestures of the concerted parts. Any Semiquaver Will Do.

The idea of a 'matched pair' of continuo harpsichords is new to me.
Does one take the sharps and t'other the flats?

~~~T~~~