From:
Patrick Frye III <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Feb 2008 16:10:46 -0500
Hmmmmm...

Well, sorry to be a bit of a wet blanket, but the use of Schifrin's quite
well-known and probably most recognizable tune may just be a large copyright
infringement, even in Switzerland.

CAREFUL here !
If the games are to be publicly played/broadcast -- the team of people
behind the composer could come down you on quite heavily.
Possibly contact the living composer (born Argentina 1932)
And request a fair-use contract of the tune (bits or not).....there will be
a fee I assure you.

Patrick Frye III

Composer/Performer/Teacher
Charlotte, North Carolina