Date:
Thu, 14 Feb 2008 13:29:37 +0100
Just wanted to give a general thank you to all list members for their
input. Pressed by time, I eventually used a string quartet version of
the M:I theme as the opening music, other string covers of popular tunes
(such as Kronos Quartet's amazing "Misirlou Twist") and bits of the
Barry Lyndon soundtrack to get some harpsichord in there.

The 1757 spy team was made of Charles-François de Broglie, a noble
colonel as the leader, the Chevalier d'Eon as faceman/woman, Jacques de
Vaucanson as the techie, Jean-Pierre Tercier as a the shade (they're all
historical characters, but were "pulp-ified" for the game). Their
mission was to free Giacomo Casanova from his prison in Venice and
retrieve some important documents from him. As they failed and some
prussian adversaries won, the closing theme music was a flute quartet
version of the Mission: Impossible theme (Frederick The Great was big on
the flute).

So there, thanks again for your time :)

Thomas