From:
C Breckenridge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Feb 2017 09:04:08 -0500
My husband, a complete novice, built a very nice Hubert (1784) fretted
clavichord with Zuckermann parts -- Ed Kottick did the action.  The tone is
quite nice, as well as the action.  Obtaining pre-cut parts from Zuckermann
is a viable alternative for a beginner who wants to learn the basics.  Then
it would probably be easier to construct from "scratch" or a drawing.

Carol lei

*Dr. Carol lei Breckenridge*
*Professor Emeritus, Central College*
*6100 Textile Rd.*