Date:
Fri, 29 Feb 2008 10:20:04 -0500
Yes, Lee, you are correct.  I think Judith no longer plays as she
owns and co-owns a fancy bakery shop called the Silver Moon and a
wonderful little French restaurant called Picnic.  Both are located
near where she lives on the upper west side of Manhattan.  I first
met Judith at a summer workshop at McGill where we were in the class
of Kenneth Gilbert perusing the harpsichord works of Francois Couperin.

Stephen Rumpf
New York City