Date:
Tue, 5 Feb 2008 22:38:26 +0100
> CAREFUL here !

I fully understand, but this is for a standard "tabletop" roleplaying
game session (think "Dungeons & Dragons" revamped into "Boudoirs &
Courtesans"), meaning me and four friends around a table in a private
apartment, no audience and no money involved (apart from me buying the
CD/album if it exists). Public performance of music does indeed require
paying a fee to the Swiss copyright-music-people-whose-name-I've-forgotten.

Thomas