From:
James McCarty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 May 2007 06:15:11 -0500
on 5/22/07 2:40 AM, Vincent Ho at [log in to unmask] wrote:

> I know about the difference between authentic and plagal modes, theory
> wise, ever since I was in high school...however I am still confused about
> them when it comes to organ pieces.

Vincent,

In my work I have a lot of very complex things I have to understand. I'm
sure glad this isn't one of them :)

I guess the difference between my work and yours is that while I would never
pretend to understand modes, my patients read something on the internet for
15 minutes and think they understand it better than I do :)
--
James R. (Jay) McCarty, MD
Fort Worth, TX

"Sine arte, scientia nihil est"