From:
Kate Swytak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Feb 2008 03:21:28 -0500
Can you provide more detail on the curriculum? I am intrigued by the concept
but do not see the value in spending close to $2k including hotel, rental
car, airfare and incidentals to attend. 1hr to cover harpsichord decoration
leads me to believe the workshop might be somewhat shallow in scope.

Is this workshop geared more towards geographically isolated beginners?