From:
Jack Peters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 May 2007 08:50:14 -0700
I am of late gathering the discriptions and pictures of the extant large
17th c instruments by the northern Italian family Rossi. Frank Hubbard
says not a single word about these important links in the chain of
harpsichord building. Russell briefly mentions the family, R.K. Lee
spent the most time so far putting together a valuable CD with pictures.
I am finnishing the last of the translations and wonder if anyone knows
the Hamburg instrument. One of the insts was stolen from the University
of Michigan. Has it ever turned up?  I'll be putting up what I have
soon.  Jack Peters