From:
Matthew Daillie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Feb 2017 10:37:43 +0100
I find this a strange and somewhat inappropriate response to the posting of the link to the All of Bach site. This is Pierre Hantai's first appearance in the context of what is, in my opinion, a very high quality project. They have recorded a number of other harpsichord players, some of them still young but very talented (such as Bertrand Cuiller and Benjamin Alard). They have even featured some children, maybe some of tomorrow's star names.
I live in France and I have not noticed Pierre HantaƏ getting any more media coverage than many other talented harpsichord players.
I think we are extremely lucky to have such an impressive crop of musicians at the moment, it's really very promising for the future of the harpsichord.
Best
Matthew