From:
Helen Cripe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Feb 2008 16:40:13 -0500
Yes, coming from fly-over Indiana I've heard lots about harp-is-chords.

Several of my favorites are from a former church secretary who had a lot
of trouble with putting anything musical in the Sunday bulletins
correctly. One Sunday the bulletin announced that the choir would sing
"The Lord My Faithful Shepherd Is Back." During her tenure we also sang
a lot of "cannons". You don't even want to know what she did with
"fugue".

Helen