From:
Jack Peters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Feb 2008 07:56:56 -0800
Months of effort and dedication are paying off here in my tiny workshop.
My two students and I got the soundboard hot glued in to the little
bentside spinet they are building totally from scratch. The beautiful
figured cherry finally has a warm brown finish on it and the soundboard
is wonderfully resonant and flexible. Derek who is now a college
freshman, and his HS senior girlfriend Lexie can be quite proud of this
spinet. She is doing this as a senior project after last years
harpsichord by Derek.
    Theres still a bunch of work to do but together we will have it
playing by next month. The couple comes just once a week to work and
with my help we will soon have a professional instrument joining the ranks.
I'm very pleased with the youth out here in Mircosoftland.  Jack Peters