Date:
Mon, 17 Nov 2003 14:14:54 -0700
Here's a url that a friend in the Celtic music community sent me.  Click on
this to get to a discussion between Celtic musicians regarding a BBC
program about tuning, and the link to that.  It's extremely interesting and
in my opinion well done.  I'm itching to hear what they have to say about
the piano in the second half of the program.

http://www.thesession.org/discussions/display.php/2407?PHPSESSID=fc82c6f6cd5c3b95f659ef5a61d86c0d

JB