From:
Judith Conrad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Oct 1999 17:13:15 -0400
> What would you expect from anything called baby- ?
> (I know what I'm talking about.)

Then there's the update on my singing children, the little dears, who
showed up an hour early Thursday night because their parents thought I
could help them better on their homework than the parents could; they sang
in 3 languages, they sang a canon the adult choir can't get right; when I
told them rehearsal was over they wouldn't stop. When I told them adult
choir was starting they wouldn't go away. Their favorite song is about all
God's critters having a place in the choir, wherein they get to moo like
cows and howl like coyotes -- can crummhorns and cornetts be far behind?

> > I had to replace the second bass string on a 5-year old church baby grand
> > yesterday . I'm told the young male who keeps breaking them is 5' 2" and
> > 130 lbs.)
>
> Why not try a 4' Italian instead ?

Yeah, him I think I could crush like a bug.

Judy

> The world exists for the recording of each masterpiece. - ( Krenek,
History )