From:
Peter W Redstone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 2004 17:58:08 -0400
Hi folks!

I have just received an email from one of our number telling me that my previous
posting appeared, but I did not get it.

It appears that I have gone nomail accidently, or the server has taken a dislike
to me.

Since it is a long time since I had any info on getting back on (several computers
ago), can someone please tell me how?

I tried to ask David K. but the address I have for him must be out of date:
it came back undeliverable.

Best!

Redstone

Peter Redstone