Date:
Mon, 17 Nov 2003 21:11:40 -0700
Somebody said something last week about people calling the tuner when the
unisons go out.  I have taken that to heart, and have been touching up the
unisons on my wife's old (ca 1919) baby grand that we recently got out of
storage.  Very interesting.  It seems that twangy unisons are much more
disturbing than having a note being generally off pitch.  Being a off pitch
just creates a little color.

JB