From:
"Gerald T. Ortman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Feb 2008 14:32:18 -0500
Nick...

"Who knows..... maybe one kid will have his/her life enriched by
this lil event.."

I should imagine that every child will remember the man who brought the
unusual instruments, and that does affect lives.
Weather you get another harpsichordist out of the group I would further
imagine has more to do with the linking of the child thinking " I would like
to play that", on one hand, and the availability of an instrument, on the
other hand.

Music teaching in schools is important.

Thank you Nick

gto