From:
Rodney Myrvaagnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Feb 2008 01:32:26 -0500
Nick,

Most people first hear a harpsichord as a tinkle on a distant stage. If these kids hear you play anything on the Colmar in a small room they will be changed forever.

When the handyman came into our apt to look for a water leak a few weeks ago, B was playing one of the Italians. He was visibly stunned and delighted, and he noticed its guitarlike qualities.

He had no idea that a harpsichord even existed before that.

Rodney Myrvaagnes

Please send emails to
rodneym (AT) alumni (DOT) tufts (DOT) edu
with obvious corrections.