From:
Chris Rowson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 11 Sep 2006 09:33:58 -0700
Thank you very much. I have so far not got further than the Handel piece. Can you tell us more about the source, please? Itīs quite a lot longer than whatīs usually played in RInaldo, isnīt it?

Grant Colburn <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  Hello,

In an attempt to perhaps get a bit of a discussion going on within the
list besides the newest harpsichord building techniques and seemingly
endless Bach debates I offer some pdf files of some of the obscure and out
of print music in my own music collection. Most of these works are
unavailable in modern reprints as far as I am aware. The selection is
mostly based on what I needed to reprint for my own playing. The John
Christopher Smith was too faded of a copy to play from, the Alberti used
too much switching from treble to alto and tenor clef for my transposing
abilities, and the Greene and Handel were from a difficult to read
manuscript source etc. If there is adequate interest I may be able to post
more at some point. All this music is provided to the list only and is for
private nonprofit use, of course. All necessary editing is my own and is
provided without comment....

The address is:

http://www.angelfire.com/music7/renaissance/music.html

Anyway I hope some may enjoy it.