From:
Peter Redstone <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Peter Redstone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 May 2007 07:59:40 -0700
Hi Owen! you wrote:

>Let me reply to Martin's latest.

WONDERFUL letter!!!!

It's no good! Idiots like that know much better than us!  I got so pissed off
with the idiot, I didn't even finish reading his posting. He reminds me of
Frank Cooper of Coral Gables FL who asserts we all charge far too much for
our instruments!  He told me that he had calculated one of my Mahoon singles
ought not to be more than $4,000.!!!!!!!!!!! (This was some years ago). I did
not make him one.  I asked him how many instruments he had made. He said -
none - but one of his students had assembled a Zuckerbox slabside, so he knew
all about them.  BAH

I'm not too happy right now: I have to go into the hospital next Tuesday for
a replacement knee. I'm really pissed because my work schedule is nown to
almost nothing.  Right now I'm limping around the shop with a cane  . . .

>So what on earth HAVE you done, and what DO you know that makes you
>think you know enough to argue with people who have done what we (and
>others) have done?

He won't hear you I'm afraid!

Cheers!

Peter