From:
Patrick Frye III <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Feb 2008 13:00:36 -0500

Hi All...

Taking a needed mental break from my move across town==which is going VERY
well!
ANYONE who needs to move...USE SmartBox or some similar crating company...
CHEAP easy, generous space and a MONTH to rent the box...

Harpsichord question: As I understand that Brian Auger was playing in the
film of "For Your Love"
The Yardbirds 1965 hit can anyone tell what harpsichord Auger is playing?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ER8Tu4tUS1o

Seems it MAY be an antique, as the video quality is Totally abysmal, I can
not really tell. Possibly, someone recalls those days and might just know
what Instrument they used...don't truly think what we hear is what Auger's
fingers are doing also !
1965 version of "Harpsichord lip-sync."

Patrick Frye III
Composer/Performer/Teacher