Date:
Tue, 29 Jul 2003 13:04:04 -0600
At 09:41 AM 7/22/2003 -0400, dap wrote:
>At  09:12 22-07-2003, Michael Johnson wrote:

I managed to hit the wrong keys and sent this before I was finished
proofing it.  Here is the final version, fwiw, which is slightly different.

JB

I'm sorry, I still have these niggling suspicions that we may be talking
about two different black plastic materials, and failing to distinguish
clearly between them.  Lutz' discussion of these materials, which I
downloaded from his web page a couple or three years ago, talks about
Delrin II, black Delrin, and Celcon.  He says natural Delrin lasts the
longest,  black Delrin is a close second, Celcon is softer but weaker,
which makes it easier to work but it does not last as long as either of the
Delrins.  Both the black materials are carbon filled.

Is this consistent with the experience of list members, and is the
information current?